Composition of the Mission(maximum : 58)
|Team Captain||1||1||International Referee(FIFA)||1||1|
|Assistant Coach||1||1||Match Delegate||1||1|
- Time : 45 minutes each half (Men), 45 minutes each half (Women)
- Entry should be submitted before 15mins from kick off. If not, the team will be lost by 0:3
- Men competition will proceed finals and placement based on results of Pool league, Pool league in 2 groups (5 teams each)
- Women play pool league in 2 group (3 teams each), each two team advance in a semi final
- Points awarded : Win (3 pts), Draw (1 pt), Lose (0 pt)
- Using natural grass, accommodation and stadiums located within 50km.
- Line Bench: qualifying rounds – maximum 11 people, final rounds – maximum 14 people
- Manager, coaches, doctors, trainers, substitute: 7 players for qualifying rounds / 10 players for final rounds.
- Football events will be organized in accordance with the most recent regulations of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) and CISM Football regulations.